3020 fenders

Sometimes
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6040.jpeg
    IMG_6040.jpeg
    90 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_6048.jpeg
    IMG_6048.jpeg
    84.4 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_6047.jpeg
    IMG_6047.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6046.jpeg
    IMG_6046.jpeg
    83.4 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_6045.jpeg
    IMG_6045.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6044.jpeg
    IMG_6044.jpeg
    81.9 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_6043.jpeg
    IMG_6043.jpeg
    87.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6042.jpeg
    IMG_6042.jpeg
    53.8 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_6041.jpeg
    IMG_6041.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 61
Ignore the 2510 info . I fat fingered the incorrect model .

2010 rowcrop , some interchange . 2010 Utility are unique shorty fenders that also are part of the operator’s platform .
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6053.jpeg
    IMG_6053.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_6052.jpeg
    IMG_6052.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_6051.jpeg
    IMG_6051.jpeg
    62.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_6050.jpeg
    IMG_6050.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_6049.jpeg
    IMG_6049.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6054.jpeg
    IMG_6054.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 72
More of a clamshell fender if I remember right. So what's going on what? 2010 to 3020? 3020 will usually have the fancy fenders with the lights in them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bv
Are the fenders on a 3020 row crop utility the same as a 2010 utility?
They will work. The basic fender is the same but the bottom part is different. I have a set on my 3020 utility and they will bolt flat on the axle where the original 3020's had a raised box to allow for 46a loader brackets. Tom
 
  • Like
Reactions: bv
they can be very good tractors but I’m pretty partial to them. I had a 3010 diesel wide front I never should have sold. Several 3020s through the shop one in now. The utility I’ve never been around but it’s the same tractors with shorter wheels and different steering. I would pick a 3020 gas synchro range with the dry air cleaner. It’s a combo I’ve never seen wander through maybe that’s why I think boy that would be nice. Simple fuel system can have a spare carb ready to go, no oil bath to worry if I got it clamped on right, starts in the winter great. Even a diesel that little 4 cylinder wings over pretty good. The only thing is those blasted long batteries. Put them anywhere else. I’ve gotten pretty good at pulling the whole box and all in the right direction so it all comes out at once but there sure isn’t a good reason for it. When you make the battery box Put a second one with it while you are at it get some amps and you are good. Or if you like the original look hide the second one in an oem box like a diesel wire it parallel with a couple cables across.
 
  • Like
Reactions: bv
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top