39-B handstart starting issue

BMud

New User
Sorry if I am posting this a second time I think I screwed up on my first post....

Have a 39 B (sn 78,XXX), handstart. After tinkering with it, it now runs, and is running better day by day. I can now get it to start by hand when it is cold. After it has warmed up and I turn it off I can not get it to start again by hand. It has a WICO X mag, pointed lightly shined with some paper, it is in time, and the plugs are new Autolite 3077. Question: Should I consider maybe a new condensor, maybe a coil, which do you think. Any other ideas? Thanks for the help.
 
Haha, nevermind on this one, I now saw that my first post went through, if you wish reply to the previous one, or this one, whatever. I guess I had a Polish moment...
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top