3930 oil leak

My 3930 leaking hydraulic oil from the top of that tube between hyd pump and flow control valve the book says to push it up but I can turn it but can't get it to go up and it says raise up the tube and take bolts out and it will come out but on other models you have to take the top cover off and take a line off it. Isn't there a seal at the top I noticed the snap ring is missing but it hasn't fell down the groove is still there. Any help will be appreciated

My 3930 leaking hydraulic oil from the top of that tube between hyd pump and flow control valve the book says to push it up but I can turn it but can't get it to go up and it says raise up the tube and take bolts out and it will come out but on other models you have to take the top cover off and take a line off it. Isn't there a seal at the top I noticed the snap ring is missing but it hasn't fell down the groove is still there. Any help will be appreciated
Are you sure the snap ring is missing? It should be right up against the flow control valve.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back