4000 maybe??

I recently purchased what I thought was a Ford 4000, however it seems too wide for the 2000-4000 series. The model number off the frame is M4000K205 and the back tires measure 92 inches from the outside.

Also the serial number starts with an A instead of a C as other models do. (A117xxx)

What is it??
 
The serial number would indicate that it's an Antwerp assembled tractor, probably from 65 judging by the number.
I'm not familiar with the model codes from antwerp but where it has 4000 in the sequence, it's a fair bet that it's a 4000. Fortunately those tractors were almost identical world wide save a few optional features. If your tractor has a 3 cylinder engine and an independant PTO along with wet brakes, then it's a 4000. It couldn't be anything else.

Rod
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top