4000 wheel weights

BobC06

New User
Ive got a 63 4000 and Im looking for rear wheel weights. 24 wheels. Would you recommend pie weights or one piece and do you know where I can get some.
 
Don't know if I have an extra set of pies Will have to check. In NJ 07838. Always best to put you location. The weight of these will kill the deal cause of shipping. For the 24 rims you would want a HD industrial pie weights or light duty Ag pie weights. Both will have a 16 mounting plate. The HD Ag pies may work but you would have to move your rim all the way in and your disc all the way out. Looks like crap but some guys run them that way. Another option is Industrial stackable plate weights. I think some guys are also using farmall weights like the 140 IH
 
As previously mentioned, 24 pie weights are difficult to find, much more so than 28 sets, which do not grow on trees.

I have a single 24 HD Industrial mounting disc and, perhaps, a weight or two but nothing more.

Dean
 
I should say its a 63 4000 industrial and Im in central Illinois. Please dont hold that against me
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top