4020 pto clutch replacement

With the info given, if you are doing it yourself, I would say between $500 and $2500 would be a reasonable GUESS, there's a LOT of parts that may or may not need to be replaced once you get in there.

If having someone else do it, double those numbers.

Power shift or Synchro?? If synchro, it depends on if you want to rebuild it with. Factory or aftermarket parts?? Factory parts have gotten very
salty!! Not uncommon to have $1500.00 + in parts. When you say PTO you just as well say traction and PTO clutches as both are in flywheel and
both will be apart to do one or the other. You will want to do both while there, as you paid for everything short of parts. You can buy "new"
after market assembly for $750.00 to $1000.00 depending on who you get it from and what you buy. The last after pop I installed was a complete
"NEW" plate assembly with disks, pilot and throw out bearings from Reliance that was around $750.00. Recommend to shop and do your home work as
there is a lot of money to save. I personally will not use re-man garbage as if plates warped when they were thick the plates will warp that much
faster when machined down thinner. So much of the aftermarket stuff is Chinses knock off and poor quality. The Reliance plate may have been as
well but, did seem to be expectable for aftermarket part. Not factory heft / quality but decent.
DW

After market kits (which are the same as Deere kits) are about $850,, I charge about that much for labor to do one, including a rear main seal..

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back