4239TF injection pump

zerkster

New User
Hello all,I am new to posting on the forum, although have ben reading for years and enjoy you all. I am a retired dairy farmer from WI but have worked in many other fields including a professional mechanic for awhile as a young man.
Ive always bought used equipment and repaired it to be reliable and after retirement I wanted to have a class of '72 John Deere 20 series. My 'herd' consists of (all 72's) 2520 D PS,3020D PS,4000sync,restored,4020 D PS,4320 and
2 2520's. The older 2520's were originally bought for parts and were gas, sync. I have converted the nicer one to a diesel with a 4239DF (completely rebuilt). It was a very easy swap and makes for a snappy 70 hp tractor.
The third 2520 G developed a failed o-ring and I was able to buy a supposedly good 4239 TF motor but discovered it has a twisted injection pump shaft.

I 'm looking for anyone that might have a good or rebuildable pump. I really don't have the numbers off this old pump as the badge had ben blasted to umblivion GRRR. JD was quoted absolute obsolete,several bone yards say nothing
Any help would be appreciated.

Would searching by application help you out? Our 2755 is a 239 turbo engine and the 2555 is the same I believe. I think allstate ag parts offers used and reman pumps for most tractors.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back