424 i h hyraulic pump

Okay , I found the rebuild procedure in my shop service manual.I believe it is leaking fluid past the seal and into my engine crank case. Plan to call international dealer about rebuild kit next week. What are the chances I am going to find the shaft seal, o-rings, and copper weashers to fit this 50 year old pump. By the way , the pump works well but have to drive down slope to prime it at times.Plenty of power once primed though.

Hi Warren, you did not state if it was gas or Diesel, here is link to Diesel hydraulic pump: http://partstore.caseih.com/us/parts-search.html#epc::mr56613ar701245
Item #14 is the shaft oil seal p/n 708422R91 but caseih says it is superseded to a p/n for a complete pump.

But google 708422R91 you find 0264 Hyd. Pump 17-32-7 708422R91 $14.00 also if you have a Mahindra dealer in the area Mahindra build the same tractor under license from IH.

Hope this helps
JimB

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back