440 Case with Loader

PowderKeg

New User
Couple quick questions - looking at a late model 440 (only pics so far) and it has a shift lever on the right side like my Triple Range 311b but nothing on the left side (shuttle or hand clutch lever). Can't see any Triple Range diagram on top of the housing either (unlike my 311b). No trans descript painted on the side of the hood, just 430 Case and the black stripe (tag is stamped 440). Brief descript says 8 speed + 2 rev, how many different transmissions can be found in these? The 430 parts manual I have only describes the 4 speed, 12 speed Triple Range, and 8 speed Dual Range Shuttle Shift. Was a Dual Range available without shuttle shift?

Also, what model loaders could usually be found on a 440? It's a Case loader, all double acting cylinders, 2 cylinders on the bucket, controlled with 2 levers inside of the 3pt draft lever, assuming one also works the remotes. Plumbing all looks factory, not homespun.

Thanks!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back