4430 quad range

Huskers86

Well-known Member
I have a 75 4430 with the quad range transmission. It lost 2-4- and 2 reverse gears. It has 1-3- and 1 reverse gears and the hydraulics won't work in 2-4- and 2 reverse gears. I think the high low went out or the dreaded tube fell off. Sump screen is clean and the filter has been changed with no signs of metal or debris. Any other thoughts on it would be appreceated. Thanks.
 
It could have the flimsy tube hold down clamp and it let the tube pop out,, some guys swear that they can change them with out splitting by removing the operating valve housing and reaching up around the planetary to fix it,, I don't think my arm will do it,, but I have never tried it yet
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top