4610 SU warning lights Update

LarryNY

New User
Thanks to everyone who responded to my posts about this problem. That includes Jack in Iowa, who worked with the wiring diagram and communicated directly with me through email. This morning, I started searching for bare wires, and with everyone's guidance, I went fairly directly to the vacuum sensor for the air filter warning light. Sure enough about 6" from the connection one of the wires had a bare spot. Looked more like a pinch/chafe than mouse chewing, but either way, it had a bare spot. I'm hopeful that cures my problem. I expect it will be a couple days of using it to be sure, but I'm pretty confident.

Thanks again, and thanks for the other info ya'll provided.

Larry Frechette
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top