sbrahmstadt

New User
I had posted a while back about my front mount 6 volt 8n bogging down under load, and I think that problem is solved, thanks. Now I have a differnt problem. Tractor starts right up, but doesn't run long and dies. Noticed the water pump is leaking and the coil and distributor are wet. Could the water be the cause of my problems?
 
Old is right on time. I neglected a water pump just for a short while and while using the tractor one day the fan lost a blade and it went right into the radiator. Then I had to buy the water pump, fan, radiator and a new belt. Don't neglect the water pump as it is not much trouble to replace...
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top