50 years + 3 days

The love of my life, Becky, went to heaven at 10 this morning. I don't know why 50 years was so important to me but it seemed a milestone make it. I'm sad but I have great memories and Becky is in a better place waiting for me to join her. There is no cancer in heaven. Thanks to all who prayed and thought about us.
Phil

Also posted on tractor talk an tractor tales boards

My condolences on Becky's passing, Phil. Eternal rest grant onto her Lord, let the perpetual light shine upon her and may her soul rest in peace.

I am sorry for your loss. Hopefully, in this time of sadness, you can find some comfort in the fact that you were blessed with 50 years together.

Sounds like you two had a wonderful 50 years but when you are reunited in Heaven you will spend eturnatity together with NO sickness, pain, sorrow, or any of the other worldly stuff. God Bless you and your family.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back