19 inches and the lower is 13. I -think-
that should be 19, 13, an 26 inches. The
rowcrop cable has 3 parts, and the part
that actually goes into the transmission
should be the same for the 5100 and 5200,
correct?
Looks like I'm going to be hunting for
cables.

Thanks. I thought they should be the same, but wanted to hear that from someone with more Select-O-Speed experience.

Do you still have a good splice connection closer to the shifter? If so maybe you can get creative down lower to make it work where it is broken apart. I would hope that as long as you don't have a serious bend to go around in the conduit you could make it work. As long as you had the top splice still functional you could reassemble the shifter and get it timed to the transmission. If you need some extra cable to use as splice/fill in length material I have one that was broken and totally hatchet brazed back together I could send you to try on. I'm not planning on using it for anything but was keeping it for just such a scenario.

Both splice connections have been brazed. I'm going to try melting the brazing off to see what condition the hooks are in... but that's going to have to wait. Good weather again, so back to haying.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back