530 CK steering cylinders

oldmack

New User
Hi looking for a couple cylinders for my CK. It leaked real bad and found the shaft were even bent on cylinders when pulled off. Should I rebuild or does someone have some good ones. I would consider new if they are available.
 
The new cylinders are available for that unit and they were the same up through the D series I believe. If your tractor has the original on it it will have 3 screws in the face next to the rod. Later design cylinders are different in appearance but directly interchangable. That is not uncommon to have bent and scored rods and those probably can be bought individually. mEl
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top