530 hydraulic fluid change

Hi guys. Sorry if this has been asked a lot before. Im wondering where the drain for the hydraulic fluid is on my 530. I tried searching Google and only found pictures of Bs and they aren't the same enough for me to guess. Up until now I have only used a 3 point plow and pull behind sprayer, or ran the pto of the hay elevator or grain auger. Im fixing up a little disc now with a hydraulic cyl, and I also plan to pull the speedrake with it. Dad thinks I'm crazy to not just use the 2630, but I don't care, nothing makes me happier than working the 2cyl. Anyways, rambling over. The tractor has non detergent 30wt in the hydraulic system and all the implements have Hy guard. I don't want to cross contaminate stuff and I've been told using Hy guard in a 2 cyl is fine. Just don't know where to drain out the 30wt. I'm going to attempt to attach a couple pictures in case they varied for reference. So If someone could just edit that photo and draw an arrow or something that would be great. Or add a picture if it's somewhere underneath. I want to fully restore this old girl and give her a little more oomph, but working her is too much fun :) (and dad has me busy fixing up Grandpa's Farmall H with the posthole digger that has been sitting for 10 years so we can put in the first new fence in, well, 10 years haha)

cvphoto30022.jpg

cvphoto30023.jpg

I run Hy-Gard in the hyd and pto on my 2 cyl's.

You will have to lay down on your back and crawl under there. Just ahead of the pto gear housing that hangs down up in higher and off to one side you should see the hyd. drain plug.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back