530 lower radiator hose B77R replacement

Randy G.

The front lower radiator hose B77R on my 530 is bulging and leaking. The back one is fine. Can I just replace the whole setup with one long hose and eliminate the pipe for ease of installation? Also, whats the inside diameter of the hose? No info on Deeres site.

The front lower radiator hose B77R on my 530 is bulging and leaking. The back one is fine. Can I just replace the whole setup with one long hose and eliminate the pipe for ease of installation? Also, whats the inside diameter of the hose? No info on Deeres site.
1-7/8", IIRC.

When I replaced this on my 530 I went to a muffler shop and they sold me an exhaust pipe that was the same dimensions as the original. That was 30 years ago.

Either order the 3 foot stick from here or steiners, unless you have a local repair shop that sells by the inch. Napa and other are DOUBLE the price.

When I replaced this on my 530 I went to a muffler shop and they sold me an exhaust pipe that was the same dimensions as the original. That was 30 years ago.
I did the same on my JD 50. My son the auto tech swaged the end of a piece of exhaust pipe to match the water pump and head fittings. It's almost too easy. . .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back