530 Toplink

Bobl1958

Hey guys, I'm looking for a toplink for a 500B. Anyone have a good one they would be willing to part with? Thanks - Bob

Which one he needs depends on if he has Draft-O-Matic or Eagle Hitch. I have not seen the shorter ones at TSC, but Agri-Supply has them.

Thanks for the replies. I have an eagle hitch tractor. Would just like for it to be all original. Thanks again

I cut one down but you can buy the correct (or close to it) length one and put the correct base mounting loop on it. After doing this build I re-did it with the base going from 1/4 to about 1/2 thickness as it was egging out a bit.

<iframe width=560 height=315 src=https://www.youtube.com/embed/2jCUtEdXmD8?si=rGsmJ2F7rtvNCWkC title=YouTube video player frameborder=0 allow=accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can also fab up the factory three point toplink mount and use any old toplink. that is also what I did.
cvphoto164239.png

cvphoto164240.png

cvphoto164241.png

cvphoto164242.png

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back