So, I have lost all power with the hydraulics. I am guessing it is because of the control valve leaking. I have attached a pic below.
Could anyone point me in the right direction, as to what parts (and part #s) I have to replace?
I am guessing I will have to take the control valve off and replace bunch of O-rings.
There are 6 pistons, and I will replace all 6. Currently looks like only one is leaking, but I might as well replace all 6.
Thank you
Could anyone point me in the right direction, as to what parts (and part #s) I have to replace?
I am guessing I will have to take the control valve off and replace bunch of O-rings.
There are 6 pistons, and I will replace all 6. Currently looks like only one is leaking, but I might as well replace all 6.
Thank you