Warehouse

New User
While running a bush hog I hit a rock and stopped the pto cold. Finally gotta look see through the inspection plate and found plenty of carnage. Going to have to split the tractor. Hoping I have all the parts
 

Attachments

  • IMG_4701.jpeg
    IMG_4701.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
While running a bush hog I hit a rock and stopped the pto cold. Finally gotta look see through the inspection plate and found plenty of carnage. Going to have to split the tractor. Hoping I have all the parts

While running a bush hog I hit a rock and stopped the pto cold. Finally gotta look see through the inspection plate and found plenty of carnage. Going to have to split the tractor. Hoping I have all the parts
I have a complete clutch pak left over if you need one. Kent Gordon.
1791264537728.png
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top