56-66 series huge inside wheel weights value and weight

jhncp

I bought a 756 with these weights, wondering what they're worth and how much they weigh. It also has 2 sets of half weights and fluid in tires and loader so it must weigh like a son of a gun lol.
cvphoto151021.jpg

With a loader you will want them on there. Probably something in the neighborhood of 5-750 each plus your halves on there. If full of chloride probably close to 75 gallon at about 12 lbs per gallon. So in the area of about 1600-2000 with all inclusive on the axle per side.

My 1256 hasa those,plus fluid in the tires. I doesnt slip.I once ripped the sidewalls out while plowing old sod. Never weighed it,but I'd bet it tops 14,000.

they will weigh rite at 1100 lbs each!! if you take them off, wouldn't advise hauling them in back of pickup, know of a guy that tried that. started down road and his driveshaft started making noise. you know what was rubbing on it!! lol price should be about 33 cent per pound to the right person.

Well if you have a loader on it then you are JUST about right on the weight needed . Now i don't know your tire size as to how much each rear weighs exactly , but as one that had a 706 with a loader on it with loaded 18.4 34's and ten set of the full donuts ah there were times i had to add the brush hog to the fast hitch to handle stuff . so as to your safety keep them on what you may make off the sale is not worth you life .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back