tbish

560d with the throttle wide open only revs to 1500
rpm 540 on the tach is at 1800 is there a way to
adjust something and how high should the rpm rev be
wide open on throttle tractor runs great no issues
there

I'd say your tractor is set perfect.Dont mess with it.It is common/almost universal that wide open/full throttle is 200 to 300 rpm faster than PTO speed.

I believe it should be 1800 rpm. That is the speed to get 540 pto. As far as how to adjust it up I do not know. With mine full rpm is less than 1900.

I had to free up all my linkage to help out it would only go to about 1600 it helped gain a bit but ended up having to adjust at the pump where linkage connects there are two screws one for low speed one for high speed they are maybe 5/16 head with a lock nut they go against a stopper
Just make sure all moves free then once you look at your pump it's on the engine side move from idle to full seeing if it bottoms out there is a spring that will allow linkage to move beyond either way if needed the screw towards the rear is high front is the low
Good luck and do a little at a time

The max high idle is 1965 + or - a bit. This gives you 1800 rpm when engine is pulled to where governor contacts smoke screw if all is good. First thing to do is make sure the throttle linkage pulls the lever on pump to the stop screw.

disconnect the linkage at pump then hold in wide open position and compare linkage to see if it matches up. kinda unlikely the pump will need adjustment, as its most likely sticky linkage.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back