600 case combine

Andy W.

Member
i'm wondering if anyone has a decent corn head laying around for a 600 case? I live in SE Michigan. thanks guys.
 
what kinda shape is it in, and where are you,and what is Mister kastel from Blissfield going after. thanks Andy
 
the head I have is complete one or two of the flexible points have been bent this is in N.E. Wyoming I talked with Randall and he is checking on a head that is by him will advise you more in a few days Tom, also the head I have is for wide row if I remember right 38-40inch spacing sorry I raise small grains and the corn machines I have are just for fun and my museum don't know a lot about corn but am learning
 
Hello Andy Tom called today and reminded me about you looking for a case corn head. Iknow a guy that has one ,not sure but think its a 3-30 I will check on it in the next few days. getting busey with harvest so I will get to it ASAP later Randall 517 605 3406
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top