600 Series Cultivator

jcw70

New User
Hello - I am looking for a 600 series front mounted cultivator. Any row configuration (2, 4, 6, or 8) and preferably with the anchor and brackets to rig it up to a 770, but will consider anything. I live in Texas, but am willing to travel to pick up a good unit. Thank you. John

Not familiar with a 600 series. I have I think it's a 440 front mount 4 row wide off of a super 88 that I'd sell with all of the mounting brackets in Western Illinois

Super99 - Thank you for the reply. I tried to send you a direct message, but couldn't get it to work. Please send me an email at johnwray1970 at gmail and I will send you my cell number. Thank you.

Super99 - Thank you for the reply. I tried to send you a direct message, but couldn't get it to work. Please send me an email at johnwray1970 at gmail and I will send you my cell number. Thank you.
I couldn't get your email to work, I messaged you from here. Check the envelop at the top left next to your name

I couldn't get your email to work, I messaged you from here. Check the envelop at the top left next to your name
I didn't even know about that envelope. I just clicked mine and had some messages. Thanks for the tip.

Thank you. I've looked in the group, but cannot find it. Can you possibly send me a link or maybe the date of the post on Facebook? Thank you.
I got the wrong form. It is on the Oliver Tractors Fleetline and Super forums. Located near Versailles Ohio. Posted Mar 4.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back