600 series?

I always thought she was a 601...however, during my recent break & fix routine that took 6 months...I see the numbers 641 behind the starter...no other numbers that would represent a serial number..would it be stamped somewhere else?
 
It would be a 601 series and the model specific is 641. The 4 is a four speed. On my 671 the serial number is just under the 671 number. You should find another number just under the 641. That info would give you the year built basaed on the serial #. HTH

Jack
100 series tractors
 
As jack says. Also the 600 series and the 601 series are different. 600s where made from 1955-1957 and the 601 from 1958-1962. The 601 is the series and the model could be one of many like 621, 641, 651, 661 , 671 and 681. All have different options/transmissions
Hobby farm
 
There is nothing under the model number....maybe it's just been painted over and over...I have no idea what she when through before I bought her....I'll try to remove some paint without gouging to see if there is a number....just to verify first though...the block BEHIND the starter right?? Thanks
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top