620 John Deere 3 point

Dan Byler

New User
I'm cannot figure out how to remove the bracket and pin that fastens the top link of the 3 point to the tractor. Can someone help me out? I want to take it off one 620 and install it on another 620. Thank you
 
If you intend for the load/depth to work after you are finished then you need to obtain a service manual for the custom powr trol on your tractor.

There is a bracket that must be made when removing the load depth shaft to keep the dashpot valve from passing its appropriate travel.

If you just want to remove the part from a parts tractor then just remove the bracket that holds your hydraulic couplers and the roll pin that holds the two parts together then the shaft should come out.

Again I'll say this is not something you do without a manual.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top