68 grain cart

I have a John Deere 68 grain cart. It needs the
auger replaced an the unload auger on back. Any
info on where I may find these would greatly be
appreciated. Thanks
 
Any good welding shop should be able to put new flighting on you old auger. Had our 68 done a few years ago and a chopper auger done this spring. Tom
 
Thanks Tom but I need the whole auger an the auger chute on back. Bought it without that stuff thinking I could fix but having trouble finding the stuff.
 
Shop should be able to find auger flighting, center shaft/pipe, and tube. I"ve built over a half dozen augers, rebuilt others, and I find them at a local shop or steel supplier.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top