rusty6

The old 730 Case never fails to impress me with it's starting ability. The 23 year old Interstate was able to crank it over slowly today but just fast enough to
start with temp in the 20s. A little pre heating with the space heater and of course the intake manifold heater too. I wanted to do some dozing and willow
cutting on a fence line before the snow got too deep. Hands were so stiff from the cold by the time I was done that I could hardly disconnect the pto shaft.
Managed to shoot a few minutes of video but thats it.

cvphoto165530.jpg

730 Starts

Just really good tractors. I dont think anyone that worked in the design or assembly of these JI Case tractors would have ever guessed that the tractors they were building would be out preforming reliably 50-60 years later.

(quoted from post at 03:10:15 10/30/23) Just really good tractors. I dont think anyone that worked in the design or assembly of these JI Case tractors would have ever guessed that the tractors they were building would be out preforming reliably 50-60 years later.
They were a pretty good simple and rugged design that has served me well. My brother has a newer 830 but it never starts like this 730.

What's you all secret, My 430 Case (gas) Tractor doesn't want to start when it gets cold ? New plugs & electronic ingnition. Dave F.

(quoted from post at 23:35:15 11/01/23) What's you all secret, My 430 Case (gas) Tractor doesn't want to start when it gets cold ? New plugs & electronic ingnition. Dave F.
This Case is diesel so its a whole different starting process. But my gas engines start fine in the cold too. Plugging in the block heater makes a big difference. Plenty of choke and a good battery and away they go.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back