leaking fuel into the oil and I took the
seals out of the old drive housing and put
both of them in with the sealing side
facing the fuel. I took it for a spin down
the road and it's bad to the bone.

cvphoto159142.jpg

cvphoto159143.jpg

cvphoto159144.jpg

Yep BTDT . one of my OLD customers was plowing one warm spring evening and noticed his 806 was running HOT so he run it down to the milk house and turned the garden hose on the rad to wash it out with the tractor running Welp that COLD Spring wate was sure good to drink along with being COLD the 806 did not care for it and as he went to spray the right side the stream of water passed over the injection pump and it instantly seized and twisted the shaft . I get the call around 10 at night and we talked i told him why it happened and now he will need a pump . Well his Brother had a spare pump and he was like a 150 miles awayso Stan had his brother meet him half way and i went down the next morning and went to put it on and we fought that sob till i pulled the pump leaving the shaft in the tractor and the two DOT's lined up and i knew i was on TDC as i even pulled the valve cover to make sure i turned the pump so the dot in the pump was down and the shaft was up and it ran . That was the first one SOMEONE who ever worked on the PUMP before never scribbed the timing line that also made it way harder . O(ne never knows what someone else did before you got there.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back