830 MW turbo

Earlj

Member
Was wandering if anyone on here has ever had an M&W kit on a 730 or 830 diesel. Just was wandering about any good stories or comments. Also if anyone has any extra parts lying around for an M&W kit or literature I would be interested. Thanks
 
Here ya go
a146733.jpg

a146734.jpg
 
I have an 830 with one that I'm going to fix up. The motor needs repair and I'm not sure if the turbo will have to be rebuilt or not. Mine is on a high profile 830, so the turbo fits under the hood. I don't think they made the turbos for the 730.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top