Hi all;
3pt does not lift. I bought a pressure gauge. Tried to take Case couplers off of hoses All they do is turn. Took the main line off at the pump. Oil came out,not much pressure. Plumbed in the gauge, over 2500lbs. A friend says high pressure because it is dead heading. I took the left top hose off at the rearend port. plumbed in the gauge, 0 pressure. Took the gauge off, hardly any oil coming out of pipe. Is pump weak or did I hook something up wrong? We clamped the hose in a vice and still could'nt get the coupler off. Like to know before spending on a pump. I bought sevice book from Jen Sales, not a word about how or where to check the pressure.
Thank you.
Charley

If you have 2500 psi at the pump - your pump is fine. The remotes and your three point are 2 separate issues. With no pressure at the remotes, I would assume you have an issue in the hydraulic valve with the pressure relief.
Your three point not lifting is more than likely caused by dirt in the DOM valve under the floor. I recommend getting a good CASE service and parts book. The service manual will walk you through what and how to take apart.

Matt

Charlie. I had an issue with three pint not lifting also on my
830 ck. Mel helped me out and it fixed it. There are three
small valves you can see in the DOM as viewed from drivers
side.looking through the fender. I was able to remove the
valves and clean them and it works well now. So you have
moisture in the hydraulic oil? It will fun it up. Search this
website for case 830 three point wont lift. You will find mine
and Mel's conversation on it. I will look also and try to copy
it to you. Or if Mel reads this he might chime in. He has
helped me A lot with my 830.

Did you deadhead pump with the gage, if the pump was truly deadheaded it would have been destroyed instantly when started and if it was not destroyed and sat there deadheaded at 2500, it was already junk. II have seen many of those pumps with the center section split right open Again I repeat, if the pump was deadheaded and showed 2500 Lbs it is junk. that would be pressure but no flow at all with the pump deadheaded. A gear pump is rated in Lpm per revolution and the way the pumps are built, the oil MUST have someplace to go.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back