MB

New User
I have a Ford 8600 that the PTO runs constantly. I know I need to replace the brake on it, but can it be done through the access plate on the side or do we have to break the tractor in half? You can on the 8000"s but I have heard you can"t on the 8600. The tractor is a 75 model and has dual power.
 
Supposedly it can't be done through the side on an 8000 or later with dual power. I did an early 8000 (less Dual Power) through the side once. I can tell you I will never, ever do that again. it just isn't that hard to do a rear split.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top