8N Crank in 9N Block

MingOK

New User
My 8N front dist. block had a bad crack so I sourced another but after looking it is a 9N block. Will an 8N crankshaft and oil pan work on a 9N block? I was getting ready to install the oil seals and the back seal area of the 9N block looks different.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3429.jpg
    IMG_3429.jpg
    480.2 KB · Views: 55
My 8N front dist. block had a bad crack so I sourced another but after looking it is a 9N block. Will an 8N crankshaft and oil pan work on a 9N block? I was getting ready to install the oil seals and the back seal area of the 9N block looks different.
Will an 8N crankshaft and oil pan work on a 9N block

Yes
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top