8N fender brackets

rlandrum

New User
I ordered new fenders with brackets/braces from Steiner for my 8N. My old fenders were in pretty bad shape so I am pitching them but the original heavy braces/brackets they attached to are in great shape. Anyone have a suggestion what I should list both sets of braces for? I’ve looked out on e-bay and several other places but can’t find any for sale. I’m guessing theu are hard to find and worth something. Thanks in advance for your assistance.
 
Thanks everyone. I thought maybe they would be worth a little something and may still try on eBay and if not, I’ll take them to recycle.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top