8n ford tractor running bad

replaced all electrical parts except wires getting a small orange fire on plug wires and it sounds like its skipping but will run okay checked plugs with a spark plug tester and it isnt firing on 1/2 very weak fire on 3/4 what should i check next RUNNING A 12 VOLT COIL

replaced all electrical parts except wires getting a small orange fire on plug wires and it sounds like its skipping but will run okay checked plugs with a spark plug tester and it isnt firing on 1/2 very weak fire on 3/4 what should i check next RUNNING A 12 VOLT COIL
The number one cause of a weak spark is a weak battery. A 12v battery should read 12.65 volts. Does it? Next, what did you set the point gap at? Front or side distributor? https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/articles/artint268.htm

Front or side mount distributor?? If front point gap should be 0.015 and if side mount point gap 0.025

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back