Hello Evryone

I need help....broke bolt off in starter trying to tighten solenoid.


Tried to drill bolt out...no luck.

Can I use hole on other side of starter to secure solenoid ?

can I mount the solenoid some other way rather than on top of starter ?


Thanks in Advance

Walter
 
I would weld a washer to the remains of the broken bolt, then weld a nut to the washer and allow it to cool, then unscrew it.

If you're not set up to do that, simply use the single, remaining bolt to secure the solenoid.

Unless you're going to run it for thousands of hours, likely it will be just fine with one bolt.
 
If you choose to relocate the solenoid, you can do that too.

11518.jpg

11519.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top