9 bolt tin wheels

whigg

Member
I am putting a set of 9 bolt tin wheels on my J.D. 50. They are 16.9 x 34 x 15 and the holes are beveled on both sides. I put them on and they seem like they are seated ok but one of the guys suggested reinforcing rings.The valve stems are on the inside now. I do not know if i need them so i am looking for advise.I use the tractor for pulling. Any info will be helpfull.
 
You won't need reinforcing rings at the weight class and power level you have. I have a 70 that I pull that has over 100 h.p. and I do not run reinforcing rings with it and have had no problems whatsoever. Mike
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top