900 injection pump

plow hand

Well-known Member
Looking at a 900 it leaks fuel into crank case when
you shut engine off,any idea what the charge would
be to correct this...thanks
 
Didn't the 900 have a rotary pump? I think they would get fuel in the oil if the transfer pump went bad. I believe that repair is fairly simple to do. I hope someone else can help better.
 
59 Case 900B had the inline as well as a few 58. Was at a auction while back and they had a 58 with in line. Was talking to someone else and they said that all they seen on 58's was inline and was looking for one with rotary. I have had 2 58's and both had rotary.
caseman-d
 
I have two 900's one 58 and one 59. The 58 has round distributor style. The 59 has the inline one.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top