muck

New User
someone out their have any experience with a Liberty backhoe attachment or Woods backhoe attachment both are self contained three point hitch units. My 9N has no front end loader for ballast. It would be for home use, so my needs will be small prjects, no basements.
 
You would be time and money ahead plus put less stress on your N to just rent a mini excavator for a while.
I put an addition on my house 2 years ago and rented one to excavate for the foundation. It was a blast to run and I had the digging done in about 6 hours. Cost was under $400. Plus I told my buddies I was renting it and they hurried on over - and brought the beer of course.

P5080058.jpg
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top