9N dogleg mount brackets

Does anyone know where I can obtain the early 9n dogleg brackets as shown in the link below? I cannot make them myself. I'm hoping to buy them from someone online if possible.

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=nboard&th=985829
 
Don't know about on line buy there is a parts yard if he hasent closed yet that probably has them.
 
Another thing you can try is searching on ebay, not specifically for those brackets, but for sellers that are obviously parting out 9N's. Contact them and see if they have the brackets.
 
(quoted from post at 21:15:04 01/11/23) Does anyone know where I can obtain the early 9n dogleg brackets as shown in the link below? I cannot make them myself. I'm hoping to buy them from someone online if possible.

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=nboard&th=985829

Get me a dimensioned drawing and I will get a small batch laser cut.

TOH
 
I could not find the web site you listed but are these what you are looking for?

cvphoto144821.jpg
 
(quoted from post at 21:15:04 01/11/23) Does anyone know where I can obtain the early 9n dogleg brackets as shown in the link below? I cannot make them myself. I'm hoping to buy them from someone online if possible.

https://www.yesterdaystractors.com/cgi-bin/viewit.cgi?bd=nboard&th=985829

Get me a dimensioned drawing and I will get a small batch laser cut.

TOH
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top