A Beautiful Spring Day

Walt Davies

Well-known Member
Don't you wish you were a caw and had nothing to do but lay around in the pasture on a warm spring day.
Walt
<a href="http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j50/WaltDavies/?action=view&current=Cattle005.jpg" target="_blank">
Cattle005.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket
</a>
 
could not be nicer anywhere than it is in Va today! Spent the morning floating teeth on 11 horses- now I'm gonna sit on the porch with (first) a beer and (then) coffee with my lil' guy and listen to frogs croak.
Perfect weather for just hangin' out...
 
24 and going for a high of 38 today. We did miss the 5" snow we were supposed to get,I don't miss that.Would like to be closer to where that pasture is tho.
 
Walt, your camera's a day ahead of the rest of us. Could be leap year messed with it. Or am I just that far behind?

I can't see a quarter mile because of the snow! I saw a robin strapping on snow shoes. Jim
 
Think the temp here today hit 50 degree's. But was windy most the time. Spent the time outside sanding my fenders on my tractor. Not done but weatherman said might be some light snow or rain here in some Missouri area's. Might have to wait to finish sanding day after tomorrow.
Said thing about today was. While sanding I found several bondo areas. Means I got to rebondo in some areas. shesssss
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top