A bit Different

Adirondack case guy

This tractor was setting in front of the CASE-IH and KUBOTA dealer the other day when we were down there picking up plow parts. I believe it is a model 60/40?? It is too small for most farms around here and a bit big for a homeowner. I'm guessing that it is going to a snowmobile club that gets paid to maintain state trails and will be pulling a trail groomer.
cvphoto60058.jpg
Loren

I do not see why it wouldn't make a good chore/ loader tractor with the original wheel and tire setup.But If I spent that kind of money on tracks,there would be a snow plow or loader.

Rock

A few snowmobile clubs out this way have tractors set up like that if similar size for trail grooming ! I believe your probably correct !

If you look closer the loader sub-frame is on the tractor. It may have a custom front attachment for grooming, that fits the sub frame.----------------Loren

Here in MinnesOta there are a lot of set-ups like that in a spectrum of colors. There are less Tuckers and Bombardiers our grooming with the track technology we have today.

Nice to know the snowmobile trails are still raking in the money. The last few years the snow mobile clubs that keep up the trails have been having a tougher time. Winter doesn’t stay cold enough most years for snow to stay. Sure we still get snow, but two weeks later it’s just as likely to rain and wash it all away. So days the trails get used and groomed , you can almost count on one hand. And a new sled cost like a small car nowadays

Local club has had a Blue tractor fitted like that for a number of years to groom their trails.

Paul

I had a 6040 Kubota 66HP hydrostatic steering cylinder on back of axle. No emissions non turbo shuttle shift very good tractor. Would still have it except when I broke my back had to sell it to pay bills. 6yrs old and I got $500 less than I paid for it.

That loos a little light for a regular Mogul Master. Our club's Bombardier is 110HP and it takes it awhile to get going fast enough to shift up to third and that is on pretty much level ground.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back