A C Auction results

Last Saturday April 2, I went to a Farmer Retiring Sale, The prices were so HIGH that I thought I was a Green and Yellow sale. 220 for $17,500. 200 for $9900. D17 for $4400. K2 Gleaner with both heads for $5400 and the biggest surprise to me was a A C 90 7foot cut combine for $3000. Also a Ford 600 for $3100 and a 2 bottom Oliver plow for $600. The sale was held on a Friday and there was at least 450 bidders cards issued. I just thought you AC fellows would like the Dollar Numbers.
 
I would have thought with the economy the way it is the prices would be dropping. But not around here they aren't.
Trevor
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top