john waller
Member
Can't seem to keep the clutch properly adjusted on my late model A. Either wants to slip or won't disengage.
Plates are fine.
I think the problem is play in the vertical shaft from the clutch lever. Am I on the right track? Any hints?
This is my first JD and I really like the user friendly design.
Got a #30 combine and the A worked just great in 1st pulling the #30 in heavy oats. Toward the end, I'd have to kill the A with the brakes as the clutch didn't want to disengage.
Plates are fine.
I think the problem is play in the vertical shaft from the clutch lever. Am I on the right track? Any hints?
This is my first JD and I really like the user friendly design.
Got a #30 combine and the A worked just great in 1st pulling the #30 in heavy oats. Toward the end, I'd have to kill the A with the brakes as the clutch didn't want to disengage.