a little humor

John N Mi

Member


NEVER TICK OFF A NURSE

A big shot attorney had to spend a couple of
days in the hospital. He
was a royal pain to the nurses because he bossed
them around just like
he did his staff. None of the hospital staff
wanted to have anything to
do with him.

The head nurse was the only one who could stand
up to him, but finally
even she had had enough. She came into his room
and announced, "I have
to take your temperature."

After complaining for several minutes, he
finally settled down, crossed
his arms and opened his mouth. "No, I'm sorry,
the nurse stated, "but
for this reading, I can't use an oral
thermometer." This started another
round of complaining, but eventually he rolled
over and bared his
behind. After feeling the nurse insert the
thermometer, he heard her
announce, "I have to get something. Now you stay
JUST LIKE THAT until I
get back!"

She leaves the door to his room open on her way
out. He curses under his
breath as he hears people walking past his door,
laughing. After a half
hour, the man's doctor comes into the room.
"What's going on here?"
asked the doctor.

Angrily, the man answers, "What's the matter,
Doc? Haven't you ever seen
someone having their temperature taken?"

After a pause, the doctor confesses, "Not with a
carnation."
 
Yea...tell me about it. My wife's a nurse who doesn't take anything from anybody. I'm sure she's done worse than that!
 
When I was a young kid just joined the navy and home on leave so took my pistol out to practice Quick drawing.
Fist shot went right into my right leg BUMMER it hurt.
That night I was in the Air Force hospital and they gave me a shot in the Butt.
The next night the nurse came in to give me another shot. Being a dumb smart A$$ kid I said. "Could you put in this side that Ol' "B" who was here last night put it in the other side and it still hurts."
She answered: "Why you Little SOB that was me"
Need I say any more.
Walt
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top