A Little More Progress on My Dad's 8N

Hi all,

We made a little more progress on my dad's 8N today. We still have a bit more work to do on the sheet metal and then my dad's buddy can paint those pieces. It is coming along, though.

118.jpg

119.jpg

Still, it looks so much better in person than in the pictures. I couldn't get the sun to cooperate again today. I waited too late to get pictures.

http://falconclub.0catch.com/ford8n.html

Looks like the N is coming along very nicely. Dad should love it.
Doesn't look like the Falcon has been out for a 'battery charge' drive in awhile, though. :)

JMOR,

That is a '61 Falcon Futura. The first year for bucket seats and console in a Falcon. It is number two or three on the list of projects after the 8N.

I am so happy that some folks choose to share these great pics with the rest of us, 'cause it sure makes it easier on the guy who's about to take on the same tasks. I've saved your pictures to my shop computer so I have something to refer to when I start putting red stuff on the '52 8N iron in a couple months. By the way, your dad would be proud of what you have done with that machine!-Great job!

This site and a couple others have the end result of keeping a lot of these old machines in running, working condition. Think of how many would still be sitting in a field where they quit running, (sometimes years or decades ago), had it not been for the people who contribute to these forums. It is MHO that we collectively do a very good job towards that end.

(Too bad we can't get the same synergy with respect to our government!)

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back