Absent Minded Farmer
Well-known Member
- Location
- Gehl Country, Wis.
I have requests hither & thither, to post longer videos from my outings & other such monkeyshines around here.
Soooo.... this it what I have to work with from the camera & phone. All the stationary footage is from my camera & all the wobbly handheld nonsense is from my phone. Those clips are usually kept to around a minute or less, due to the sound going haywire after that. The camera is good for 29 minutes of recording before shutting down. Didn't have anything that long this time, as I remembered the camera was still running.
Enjoy!
Mike
Soooo.... this it what I have to work with from the camera & phone. All the stationary footage is from my camera & all the wobbly handheld nonsense is from my phone. Those clips are usually kept to around a minute or less, due to the sound going haywire after that. The camera is good for 29 minutes of recording before shutting down. Didn't have anything that long this time, as I remembered the camera was still running.
Enjoy!
Mike