A note for Bern

Wyman861

New User
Thank you for all of your help. I was having trouble with getting my 4000 diesel started after overhaul. I posted about the lines being crossed and not knowing what to do. I finally removed the lines and the injectors and sent them to a diesel repair shop. The injectors were fine but the pump needed rebuilt. $1040 later I received the new pump. I installed the new pump and filled the fuel tank. The tractor still had the same issue. I was really scratching my head. Finally I looked in the archives for adjusting the valves. I followed Bern's directions and the tractor is now running. I rely a lot on this site and I appreciate all the help I have received.

Thanks,

Wyman
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top