A3162R hydraulic cylinder

It would be a big help if you would tell us exactly what this cylinder is from. Not everyone has part numbers memorized.............

It would be a big help if you would tell us exactly what this cylinder is from. Not everyone has part numbers memorized.............
Is that one of the old, 2 cylinder ones? I rebuilt oe several years ago, most of the seals weren't available from JD but I was able to find some. I used the leather from an old boot for leather seal.

It appears when viewing parts catalog # 675 that the cylinder repair kit(AR21770) subs to several part #s shown in photo below
Screenshot 2024-03-29 062041.png

Sorry for late responses! Yes, the cylinder you show wore out is the cylinder i have! used or sold for the A's. The packing looks to be the 13–17-part numbers. TX Jim, may i ask what site you found those parts on? thanks All.

Hey 49deere,
I was able to get the packing's from Deere for both the A and B cylinders just a few years back. There probably packing's available from a cylinder re-builder if you take them to them and match them up. The ones I got from Deere were kinda pricey but was more convenient for me. Good Luck!
John

let me know if you still need some parts (send part numbers). I have rebuilt a couple a few years ago for an 830, and MAY have some things lft. I'd have to go thru my boxes.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back