I got the left side fixed, now the right slips. Other than the right side clutch slips the bucket losses hyd presure. The parting out question is based on selling it later. I used it to clear some land and dig a pond. I got the work done, so if my wife lets me keep i will. But if not i hate to part out a nice machine. It seems in my area it hard to get a good price for it.I hate to give it away.
 
I was wondering if you have an idea of what is going on. When i raise the bucket in the air it will slowly lower by itself. Any ideas what to look at? If it a relief value, do you know of anyone that carries parts for that? Thanks
 
My bucket will drop but very slowly. It might take overnight. I say that because in the mornings the bucket pistons are all relaxed. If you lift it and imediatly drops, I'd say you have a problem in your joy stick valves. Good hydraulic shops can fix them. Also could be the pistons leaking.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top